Fancy winning a pair of tickets to attend British Plus Size Fashion? Of course you do, well lucky for you we’re giving away not just one but FIVE pairs of tickets to this spectacular event, taking place on Saturday 16th February in Shoreditch Town Hall, London.
Yep you and a friend will be treated to attend the biggest plus size fashion event in the UK to date. Sponsored by us, Simply Be, the event includes;
- Styling Master Class
- Amazing plus-size swap shop, hosted by French blogger extraordinaire Gaelle-Vanessa Prudencio, she’ll be offering her stylish input to the swappers that attend.
- Plus-size Panel Discussion Moderated by top plus-size blogger Lauren Ding of Pocket Rocket Fashion (With keynote industry professionals)
- Fashion Show
- Plus size shopping and more…
The event will take place the very same weekend as London Fashion Week (what better time to be in London hey?!) and will run from 12pm-7pm on Saturday. For more details about this event check out the website here.
For your chance to win, simply answer the question in the comments below (your comments will be approved once competition ends)
Which city is this event due to take place in?
Entries close at midnight on Monday 4th February 2013. Please note you must be able to make your own way there and travel costs to and from the venue will not be included.
Good luck! xx
Terms and conditions
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must submit the following: The answer to the question on the Simply Be Blog page, along with their name and email address. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted via Simply Be Blog page.
6. Entries must be submitted between 25th January 2013 and midnight on the 4th February 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winners will be drawn randomly from the Participants. The Winners will be notified via email.
8. There will be only 5 winners in total.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided by a random draw from the Participants.
11. THE PRIZE – five winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the event, taking place on Saturday 16th February 2013. Participants must be able to travel to and from the event themselves and attend on this specific date.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.